Home - Projects
- Mapping a route from the bottom of Wentworth Falls to Kedumba Pass along the bottom of Kedumba Walls.
- Exploration of a new Pass - Lawbeck Pass in Lawton's Creek.
- Clearing and restoration of the Jungle Track (Govetts Leap).
- Mapping and exploration of Spring Creek Ridge Pass
- Documentation of Jamison History, Flora and Fauna
- Documentation of Holbeach's Descent
- Exploration of Possible passes from Kings Tableland
- Kedumba A
- Kedumba B
- Kedumba C
- Lion's Head A
- Lion's Head B
- Exploration of other passes
- Lawton's Creek A
- Narrow Neck A
- Documenting a route up Korrowal Ridge & Point Repulse onto Mt Solitary
- Exploration of a route from the source of Causeway Creek down the Kedumba River to the junction with Jamison Creek